This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- We will be responsible for being prepared and ready to teach/learn (bringing pens, pencils, course materials, binder/with paper, and anything that Dr. Diaz relates as needed).
- We will be mindful of electronic devices, only using for our teaching/learning purposes.
- We will be respectful of others by listening when someone is speaking, taking notes when needed and waiting our turn for adding or responding.
- We agree to start on time, in our seats and ready to begin our time together, if tardy entering room 122, ‘World of English II’ will be done quietly and respectfully.
- We will not disrupt our teaching/learning time when needing to report to another location or restroom.
- Diaz promises to be ready, facilitate her students learning, available to students when needed; answering and helping parents/guardians when asked, keeping everyone up to date.
- Diaz expects to her students to have an open mind and ready to accomplish English II, gaining the knowledge and skills for success in their high school, college and professional careers.