This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
For information about remote learning in my class please click on the link below.
- Attendance Policy – Daily attendance is mandatory and crucial to your success.
- Classroom Policy – Other procedures will be discussed in class and can be adjusted as needed by the instructor
- General Expectations – All other rules as stated in the West Creek High School Student Handbook apply also in my classroom
- Be Prompt
- Be Prepared
- Be Respectful of others and school property
Plagiarism: (According to Harbrace Handbook, 15th Edition)
- “Plagiarism is defined as presenting someone else’s ideas, research, or opinion as your own without proper documentation, even if it has been rephrased. It includes, but is not limited to the following”:
- Copying verbatim all or part of another written work, even another student’s work
- Using phrases, figures, or illustrations without citing the source
- Paraphrasing ideas, conclusion, or research without citing the source
- Using all of or part of a literacy plot, poem, or film without attributing the work to its creator
- Consequences: As plagiarism is a form of stealing and academic fraud, committing such an act carries both a grade penalty and disciplinary action. Students who are found guilty of plagiarism will have the option of either redoing the assignment within a specified period an accepting a grade letter drop or taking a zero on the assignment. Parents should be involved in making the decision.
- If you are ever in doubt – please ask me