This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Google Classroom Codes 2021-2022
1st Period (Art 1): xh6e7u3
3rd Period (Sculpture): ijuk62f
4th Period (Art 1): fvv7ip7
5th Period (Sculpture): 7eqpajx
6th Period (Art 1): 3e5yjqy
7th Period (Art 1): 2kdezj7
Heard's Lunch Schedule: ( D lunch)
12:20 - 12:45
Basic supplies (list below) will be distributed a week after the start of school.
The following basic materials are supplied for you.
- Poster Portfolio (Storing and carrying work.)
- Drawing Paper (9x12 and 12x18)
- Pencil Sharpener
- Blending Stump
- Ruler (12” Clear Plastic)
- Sharpie Marker (Ultra Fine and Fine Tipped)
- Paint brush (Green handle #8)
Supplies Students Will Need To Bring:
- 1" Three Ring Binder
- Ear buds compatible with your laptop.
- Water bottle with tight fitting lid.
- Spiral sketchbook (9x12)
- Shading pencils ranging from 6B to 6H
***Some links require a cmcss.net email address to access.***
- All school rules will be followed and enforced.
- Must use E-Hall pass to request a pass out of class. One student out of the class at a time.
- Respect each other, your school, and your art.
- Be in your seat and ready to learn when the bell rings
- Speak at appropriate times, using appropriate language and voice.
- Encourage your fellow classmates in a positive way... treat them fairly and nicely. This room should be a fun and comfortable place for everyone.