This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Google Classroom Codes 2020-2021
New codes for S2 of 2020-21
Art 1 (1st and 7th Periods): pcnwruh
Art 1 (2nd and 4th Periods): uwcofp6
Art 3: pyc27rc
Art 4: vrlpgwg
Heard's Lunch Schedule: (C lunch)
Maroon Days (M/W/F) 5th: 12:00 to 12:25
Silver Days (Tues./Thurs.) 4th: 11:20 to 11:45
Virtual Class Times (Non Remote Days):
3rd Period (Art 3) Maroon Days (M/W/F) 8:55 to 10:15
2nd Period Silver Days (Tues./Thurs.) 7:30 to 9:35
5th Period (Art 3/4) Maroon Days (M/W/F) 11:05 to 11:55 and 12:30 to 12:55
Basic supplies (list below) will be distributed a few weeks after the start of school. Additional drawing paper along with any special supplies not in the students portfolio must be picked up from the front office M-F from 7:30-3:00. Students will be given advance notice of any supplies in need of pick up.
The following basic materials are supplied for you.
- Poster Portfolio (Storing and carrying work.)
- Drawing Paper (9x12 and 12x18)
- Pencil Sharpener
- Blending Stump
- Ruler (12” Clear Plastic)
- Sharpie Marker (Ultra Fine and Fine Tipped)
- Paint brush (Green handle #8)
The following are not supplied for virtual students:
Watercolor and Acrylic Paint
- Ear buds compatible with your laptop.
- Spiral sketchbook (9x12)
- Shading pencils ranging from 6B to 6H
- Water bottle with tight fitting lid.
- Assorted Magazines
- Newspaper/Tissue Paper/Packing Paper
COVID Related Videos
***Some links require a cmcss.net email address to access.***
- All school rules will be followed and enforced.
- Must use E-Hall pass to request a pass out of class. One student out of the class at a time.
- Must wear a face mask (no bandannas) in class when moving about room, sitting in groups and/or entering or leaving the classroom.
- Respect each other, your school, and your art.
- Be in your seat and ready to learn when the bell rings
- Speak at appropriate times, using appropriate language and voice.
- Encourage your fellow classmates in a positive way... treat them fairly and nicely. This room should be a fun and comfortable place for everyone.