This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Standard Student Google Classroom Codes 2020-2021
P1 Standard: rfc34kx
P3 Standard: 2oq746c
P4 Standard: rk4jouj
P5 (Art 3) Standard: 4laoxr2
P5 (Art 4) Standard: swovh24
Virtual Student Google Classroom Codes 2020-2021
P2 Virtual: w2lncvn
P3 Virtual: leyfyjk
P5 (Art 3) Virtual: tde4jfc
P5 (Art 4) Virtual: 46zk7mf
Heard's Lunch Schedule: (C lunch)
Maroon Days (M/W/F) 5th: 12:00 to 12:25
Silver Days (Tues./Thurs.) 4th: 11:20 to 11:45
Virtual Office Hours and Check In Times:
3rd Period (Art 3) Maroon Days (M/W/F) 8:55 to 10:15
2nd Period Silver Days (Tues./Thurs.) 7:30 to 9:35
5th Period (Art 3/4) Maroon Days (M/W/F) 11:05 to 11:55 and 12:30 to 12:55
7th Period (Art 1) Maroon Days (M/W/F) 1:00 to 2:20
Some basic supplies will be distributed a few weeks after the start of school. Additional supplies for individual projects will be handed out as the school year progresses. We ask and thank you for your flexibility during this time.
The following basic materials are supplied for you.
- Poster Portfolio (Storing and carrying work.)
- Drawing Paper (9x12 and 12x18)
- Pencil Sharpener
- Blending Stump
- Ruler (12” Clear Plastic)
- Sharpie Marker (Ultra Fine and Fine Tipped)
- Paint brush (Green handle #8)
The following are not supplied for virtual students:
Watercolor and Acrylic Paint
- Ear buds compatible with your laptop.
- Spiral sketchbook (9x12)
- Shading pencils ranging from 6B to 6H
- Water bottle with tight fitting lid.
- Assorted Magazines
- Newspaper/Tissue Paper/Packing Paper
COVID Related Videos
***Some links require a cmcss.net email address to access.***
- All school rules will be followed and enforced.
- Must use E-Hall pass to request a pass out of class. One student out of the class at a time.
- Must wear a face mask (no bandannas) in class when moving about room, sitting in groups and/or entering or leaving the classroom.
- Respect each other, your school, and your art.
- Be in your seat and ready to learn when the bell rings
- Speak at appropriate times, using appropriate language and voice.
- Encourage your fellow classmates in a positive way... treat them fairly and nicely. This room should be a fun and comfortable place for everyone.