This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I like to be clear about what I expect from my students and what they can expect from me. Please keep these expectations for both teacher and student in mind daily:
- Be prepared: Come to class prepared and with a positive attitude.
- Be kind: Speak only at appropriate times, using appropriate language and volume.
- Be respectful: Show respect for yourself, your peers, property, and me.
- Be awesome: Think, work hard, and do your personal best every day.
- Follow all WCHS rules and procedures.
Accessing our course content online will be imperative to being successful in your English II, Honors English II, or Creative Writing classes this year.
Please find our published class pages on Canvas, accessible through ClassLink in your Student Resources. There, you can find any assignments, materials, or activities that we have on any given day.