This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
*Guidelines for clinic referrals:
*Medication Authorization: (Meds cannot be given without this form). Parents must bring ALL meds to school and sign them in.
*CDC Information for Covid-19
Please turn in your child's immunization certificate to the school nurse within 30 days of enrollment.
**If your child has been vaccinated for COVID-19, please turn in a copy of the card to the school nurse.**
Return to School Flowsheet and Prescreening symptoms for Covid related illness:
https://portal.cmcss.net/iso.aspx?doc=SAF-W001_SP.pdf (Spanish version)
Policy for dismissals (Pre/Post-Covid):
- Fever of 100.0 F or higher
- Sore throat with fever
- Vomiting or diarrhea (if accompanied by signs of illness)
- Reddened eye(s) with drainage
- Open or draining skin lesions
- Nasal drainage that is greenish
- Body rash with fever
- Persistent cough with fever or nasal drainage
- Head lice