This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
GOOGLE CLASSROOM CODES
Please only sign up for the class and period in which you are enrolled.
2nd Period- WYSZ3JM
3rd Period- 7ED3X3A
4th Period- MLWNPRT
5th Period- J7W6FP6
6th Period- DWBD5NA
7th Period- U3X5DCJ
The following supplies are REQUIRED EVERYDAY for my class: (Reminder: Students will not be allowed to share supplies!)
- Textbook (issued by the school)
- 4 composition notebooks
- Plenty of pencils
- Highlighters (at least 4 different colors)
- Multiple rolls of scotch tape
The following supplies are RECOMMENDED for my class:
- Clorox Wipes/ Hand Sanitizer
- Extra pencils
- Extra Scotch tape
- Extra highlighters
- Be on time, on task, and prepared to learn EVERY DAY!
- Keep all electronic devices put away.
- Be Responsible for your own learning (keep up with assignments and absent work).
- Respect the teachers, the classroom, and other students
- Follow all WCHS policies
It is important for all students to follow the classroom/school rules and procedures. Disruptions to the learning environment not only make it difficult for the teacher to teach, they make it difficult for the other students to learn.
- Verbal Warning
- Parent Contact
- After-School Detention with Teacher *Students will have at least 24 hours notice (I usually try to schedule detentions within a 5 day period of the infraction)—if a student skips their detention, they will receive a discipline referral.
- Discipline Referral
NOTE: Some offenses require an immediate discipline referral (profanity, cell phone violations, possession of zero-tolerance items, assault or threatening assault, etc. Please see the code for student conduct for more details.)