This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
GOOGLE CLASSROOM CODES
Please only sign up for the class and period in which you are enrolled.
2nd Period Virtual- tbydvcd
3rd Period Honors- 2kbhct3
4th Period Traditional- dxr67rs
5th Period Virtual- rzs6wy2
6th Period Traditional- o6q5xj
7th Period Honors- er4delg
The following supplies are REQUIRED EVERYDAY for my class: (Reminder: Students will not be allowed to share supplies!)
- Textbook (issued by the school)
- 4 composition notebooks
- Plenty of pencils
- Highlighters (at least 4 different colors)
- Multiple rolls of scotch tape
The following supplies are RECOMMENDED for my class:
- Clorox Wipes/ Hand Sanitizer
- Extra pencils
- Extra Scotch tape
- Extra highlighters
- Be on time, on task, and prepared to learn EVERY DAY!
- Keep all electronic devices put away.
- Be Responsible for your own learning (keep up with assignments and absent work).
- Respect the teachers, the classroom, and other students
- Follow all WCHS policies
REMOTE/VIRTUAL CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS
In addition to the above policies:
- Mute yourself when entering the zoom session
- Be present- video must stay on
- Be engaged- actively participate, ask questions via chat box, and respond at appropriate times
- Be dressed- follow WCHS dress code
It is important for all students to follow the classroom/school rules and procedures. Disruptions to the learning environment not only make it difficult for the teacher to teach, they make it difficult for the other students to learn.
- Verbal Warning
- Parent Contact
- After-School Detention with Teacher *Students will have at least 24 hours notice (I usually try to schedule detentions within a 5 day period of the infraction)—if a student skips their detention, they will receive a discipline referral.
- Discipline Referral
NOTE: Some offenses require an immediate discipline referral (profanity, cell phone violations, possession of zero-tolerance items, assault or threatening assault, etc. Please see the code for student conduct for more details.)