This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
This year I will be teaching Career Exploration and Computer Science Foundations. My schedule is as follows:
Period Class In-class/Virtual Class Code
1st Computer Science Foundations (In-class) i5qmgb5
1st Computer Science Foundations (Virtual) akjr2xf
2nd Career Exploration (Virtual) baiduxo
3rd Career Exploration (In-class) 5dgahnk
4th Career Exploration (In-class) 3miesve
5th Career Exploration (In-class) 7fl3zmu
5th Career Exploration (Virtual) fxre6ul
7th Planning Period
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me at [email protected]
- Be in your seat and ready to work when the bell rings.
- Be courteous and respectful of others and their property.
- Classroom equipment (computers, etc.) is for instructional purposes only.
- Know and follow all school rules. Example—No food or drink in the classroom
- Bring class materials to class every day—Your mind, a willingness to participate, etc.
- Keep the classroom neat and orderly.