This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Google Classroom Codes for 2019-2020 School Year
1. Food and non-water drinks are not allowed in the Art room and will be taken up. WATER is permitted as long as it is in a clear container with a tight fitting lid.
2. Use or display of cell phones other than those required for instructional purposes, is prohibited. Cell phones must be off and put away upon arrival to school and shall not be used until school dismissal.
3. Be in the room before the bell rings. Dropping your stuff and leaving does not qualify you as being on time.
4. Sit in your assigned seat unless I give you the OKAY to move. That means you do not walk around the room during class.
5. Draw, paint, etc. on your artwork only! Do not handle work that does not belong to you.
6. You can take your projects home to work on, but you are responsible for having them back the next day in pristine condition.
7. If you must swear, please do it elsewhere... Thanks.
8. You are responsible for cleaning your work area and the tools you used. I am not going to do it for you!
9. Encourage your fellow classmates in a positive way... treat them fairly and nicely. This room should be a fun and comfortable place for everyone.
10. Follow all WCHS rules and procedures.