This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
931-503-1798 ext. 1156
Google Classroom Codes
1st pd. Transition Self Determination 7mlibl5
2nd pd. Transition Self Determination gwguu5z
3rd pd. AAD Biology 52rtsvt
4th pd. Biology 1B zbskxjs
5th pd. Planning
7th pd. Biology 1A 2fci5d3
8th CCRP 5nswvv2
CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS: (R.I.S.E. Classroom Expectations)
- All school rules will be followed and enforced.
- Must use E-Hall pass to request a pass out of class.
- Must wear facemask in class when moving about room, sitting in groups and/or entering or leaving classroom.
- Respect each other, your school, and your surroundings.
Be in your seat and ready to learn when the bell rings
- Speak at appropriate times, using appropriate language and voice.
- Any problems with classroom conduct (cooperation and on-task behavior) will follow a four-step process:
- Teacher-student talk. If this doesn't correct the problem,
- Teacher-student talk and discussion with parents. If this doesn't correct the problem
- Assigned detention by the teacher. If this doesn’t correct the problem,
- Administrative Referral.