This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
How to enroll a student at West Creek High School:
1. Complete the pre-registration forms online at https://parents.cmcss.net/Home
- If you do not have access to complete the pre-registration forms online you may make an appointment by calling in 931-503-1788 ext. 2011.
2. Provide *required documents (listed below) to the school via email at [email protected] or call 931-503-1788 ext. 2011 to set up a registration appointment.
3. After official records and all required documents are received the registrar will make an appointment for the student with their counselor.
- A birth certificate or other proof of date of birth (State law requires that a copy of a student’s state-issued birth certificate be in the cumulative folder. Schools can accept other proof of date of birth for registration, but the parent/guardian needs to provide a copy of the child’s state-issued birth certificate.)
- Student’s Tennessee Immunization Record
- A medical exam is recommended for all students in grades K-12 at the time of registration. (Not required for high school)
- Proof of Custody (if applicable)
- Two (2) Proofs of Residence:
- Mortgage Verification (with name and address)
- Tax Receipt (property taxes or personal property taxes)
- Current Rental Agreement (naming tenants)
- State/Federal Records (Federal Tax, Soc. Sec, Child Assistance Records)
- Utility Bills (electric, gas, water/sewer, landline phone, waste disposal)
- Current Car Insurance or Vehicle Registration (with name and address)
- Internet, Cable, Satellite (with name and address)
- Employment Records (with name and address)
- Government Issued Photo ID (with name and address)
Congratulations to the following dancers on making WCHS Dance Team
- Aspen B.
Practices will begin Wednesday, Oct. 21st from 2:45 pm-4:30 pm (rides must be at the school by 4:15 pm) Parents will receive more details about the dance team within the next week!