This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Google Classroom Codes:
1st period: planning
3rd period: English I (Virtual) - WPEUL3D
5th period: English IV and Honors English IV (Virtual) - Y4AKDTI
7th period: English I (Virtual) - IKLQJVY
2nd period: English IV (Virtual) - UR5QO25
4th period: English I (Traditional) - SOBZP5Y
6th period: English IV (Traditional) - GATXM3A
- Be prepared: Come to class prepared and with a positive attitude.
- Be kind: Speak only at appropriate times, using appropriate language and volume.
- Be respectful: Show respect for yourself, your peers, property, and me.
- Be awesome: Think, work hard, and do your personal best every day.
REMOTE / VIRTUAL CLASSROOM EXPECTATIONS
In addition to the above policies:
- Be quiet: Mute yourself when entering a Zoom session
- Be present: video must stay on
- Be engaged: actively participate, ask questions via chat box, and respond at appropriate times
- Be dressed appropriately: follow WCHS dress code
- Be online: lack of internet connection, computer problems, or other technology issues are not acceptable excuses for late work.
If you follow these expectations, you will be a successful student; if you do not follow these expectations, you can expect consequences!