This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Welcome students and parents to West Creek High School and my classroom. I have high expectations for everyone and will push everyone to reach their potential...and beyond. I won't promise that it will be easy... but I will do my best to help you (your child) be successful.
- Calculators...Students will need to have access to a TI 84 (or later) graphing calculator. We have classroom sets that they can use while in class. I will also be showing the students how to download a version of the TI-84 Plus calculator on their laptops. You may elect to purchase your own calculator for use so they have access to one for homework; however, that is not a requirement.
- Let's talk about homework...We will have homework almost daily because math is a subject that must be practiced in order to be successful; therefore, homework grades are based on completion of the practice problems provided that the student shows all work necessary as covered in class. If your student has a zero for an assignment that means he/she just didn't even attempt it.
- Students need to be on time with appropriate materials, such as assignments, pencil, paper...
- Students are expected to be seated when the bell rings to avoid being considered tardy
- Students are expected to complete daily practice work on time, as it is imperative to know and understand the material because math builds upon itself daily.
- Students are expected to respect others and their property, including teacher, classmates and guests.
- Students are responsible for getting and completing all assignments they missed whenever they are absent no matter what the reason.