This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
GOOGLE CLASSROOM CODES-
1st period: xehrnpm
2nd period: ovfqvzv
3rd period: zpkak3h
5th period: nrctmd3
6th period: u4ujbhm
7th period: facumdo
DO THE RIGHT THING!
Below is an easy way to remember the listed rules as well as school policy. This is something I emphasize in the classroom and use as class rules referring to behavior.
Students are expected to adhere to the rules and policies of the school. Also, students will behave according to the following class rules:
1. Be respectful to yourself, others, and any teacher (do not say anything disrespectful to anyone, do not curse, and do not use obscene gestures).
2. Be on time to class (be in the seat before the bell rings and complete bell ringer).
3. Come to class prepared (bring your paper, pencil, pen, and computer.
4. No horseplay in the class.
5. Cell phones are to be turned off and put away. Cell phones should not be visible in class. After, three consecutive tardies per semester and each subsequent one thereafter, students will be referred to the office.