This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
GOOGLE CLASSROOM CODES-
1st period: tgksdta
2nd period: yhenstp
3rd period: 7u3gjpu
4th period: jjapcaa
5th period: lhboc7a
6th period: 4gplshy
7th period: aaqjttn
- All school rules will be followed and enforced.
- Must use E-Hall pass to request a pass out of class.
- Must wear facemask in class when moving about the room, sitting in groups, and/or entering or leaving the classroom.
- Respect for each other, your school, and your surroundings.
Be in your seat and ready to learn when the bell rings
- Speak at appropriate times, using appropriate language and voice.
- Any problems with classroom conduct (cooperation and on-task behavior) will follow a four-step process:
- Teacher-student talk. If this doesn't correct the problem,
- Teacher-student talk and discussion with parents. If this doesn't correct the problem
- Assigned detention by the teacher. If this doesn’t correct the problem,
- Administrative Referral.
Below is an easy way to remember the listed rules as well as school policy. This is something I emphasize in the classroom and use as class rules referring to behavior.
Students are expected to adhere to the rules and policies of the school. Also, students will behave according to the following class rules:
1. Be respectful to yourself, others, and any teacher (do not say anything disrespectful to anyone, do not curse, and do not use obscene gestures).
2. Be on time to class (be in the seat before the bell rings and complete bell ringer).
3. Come to class prepared (bring your paper, pencil, and/or black ink pen).
4. No horseplay in the class.
5. Cell phones are to be turned off and put away. Cell phones should not be visible in class. After three consecutive tardies per semester and each subsequent one thereafter, students will be referred to the office.