This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
REQUIRED & RECOMMENDED MATERIALS/SUPPLIES It is recommend that each student has 4 packs of index cards, charged laptop, basic calculator, pencils, pens (black and blue) college rule notebook paper 3 ring binder with subject dividers for each standard covered in health science.
ACADEMIC ASSISTANCE/TUTORIALS I am available for tutoring by appointment only students and or parents can email me to set up specific date. Assistance is available on Friday’s after school at 2:35 pm via Zoom or online school's PLP.
CONTACT INFORMATION My planning period is 1st period which begins at 7:30 am until 8:50 am (M,W,F)I can be reached by email at [email protected] I will respond to all emails within 24 hours or by phone 931- 503-1788 ext.1135)
Google Class Codes
- A & P 2nd period: dun2d5w 7:30-9:35 am (Tues,Thurs)
- Medical Therapeutic. 3rd period: j62ajow 8:55-10:15 (M,W,F)
- Health Science 4th period: uzy4yny 9:40-12:15 (Tues, Thurs)
- Health Science 5th period: 3qybwtn 11:05-12:55 (M,W,F)
- A & P 6th period: mwt7d7j 12:20-2:20 (Tues, Thurs)
- Health Science 7th period: ivsfyp7 1:00-2:20 (M,W,F)
1. Come to class prepared (dry erase markers, index cards (blue or black pens/pencils and notebook paper college rule, folders and a charged laptop and laptop charger) It is recommended that student's keep all work until either midterm or final exams has been issued.
- All school rules will be followed and enforced.
- Must use E-Hall pass to request a pass out of class.
- Must wear facemask in class when moving about the room, sitting in groups, and/or entering or leaving the classroom.
- Respect for each other, your school, and your surroundings.
Be in your seat and ready to learn when the bell rings
- Speak at appropriate times, using appropriate language and voice.
- Any problems with classroom conduct (cooperation and on-task behavior) will follow a four-step process:
- Teacher-student talk. If this doesn't correct the problem,
- Teacher-student talk and discussion with parents. If this doesn't correct the problem
- Assigned detention by the teacher. If this doesn’t correct the problem,
- Administrative Referral
Work will be turned in the following day. Students who are absent will be given the same amount of days missed to turn in missed work. Please check your student’s grades weekly this accounts for 40% of their grade.
*** It is important to note that your official grade will be in PowerSchool, not Schools PLP. The grade reflected in Schools PLP may not match the grade in PowerSchool. When in question, reference PowerSchool for all grade questions.
VIRTUAL SCHOOLWORK POLICY
School work for Virtual Learners will be assigned in this course via Schools PLP. Students will be expected to turn in their assignments on or before the due date. Assignments will be accepted if turned in late, however there will be a 10% reduction in score for each day late. Per WCHS academic policy there will be NO EXTRA CREDIT opportunities. Instead, students can retake assessments to improve their academic standing.
• Test/ Projects 50% • Quizzes 10 % • Homework/Classwork/ bell-ringers/ professional dress 40%