This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
- Report to class PREPARED and ON TIME.
- Follow all instructions given to you by the teacher.
- Raise your hand and wait to be called on before speaking.
- Use appropriate language while in class.
- Be RESPECTFUL of your teacher, your classmates, and yourselves.
- Tardiness – Students are expected to be in the classroom before the late bell rings. Students not in the room by the late bell and without a pass will be marked as unexcused tardy. Students that are late on a regular basis will be written a disciplinary referral.
- Absences – It is the responsibility of the student to make up any missed assignments or assessments when absent from class. Any make up work is due the day the student returns to class. Special consideration will be given to students who have been absent for multiple days.
- Late assignments – Any assignment turned in after the due date is considered late. Late assignments are marked as zero in the grade book until submitted. Assignments that are submitted late will not be accepted without a Late assignment form signed by both the student and their parent/guardian.
- Laptops – Students are to bring their school issued laptops to class every day. Laptops are to be used only when instructed by the teacher. Students found in violation of this policy are subject to disciplinary referral.
- Cell phones/Electronic Devices – Students are not to use their cell phones or other electronic devices unless instructed by the teacher. This includes but is not limited to texting, listening to music, or the use of social media apps. Students that use their device without teacher permission will have it confiscated and will be issued a disciplinary referral in accordance with school policy.. Refusal to forfeit a device to the teacher or school administrator may result in immediate suspension.
- Academic dishonesty (cheating) – Cheating in any form will not be tolerated. Students caught cheating will be given an automatic zero for the assignment, test, or quiz. Cheating includes but is not limited to:
- Copying another student’s work
- Providing another student with answers
- Doing another student’s work for them