This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Google Classroom Codes:
Traditional/Virtual 1st Period: zvp3wlc
- R.I.S.E. Classroom Expectations
- All school rules will be followed and enforced.
- Students need to be on time with appropriate materials, such as assignments, pencil, paper…
- Students are expected to be signed into Zoom by or before the appropriate class time.
- Students are expected to complete daily practice work on time, as it is imperative to know and understand the material because math builds upon itself daily.
- Students are expected to respect others, including the teacher, classmates and guests.
- Students are responsible for completing all assignments they missed whenever they are absent no matter what the reason.
- During Zoom meetings,
- students are expected to speak at suitable times using appropriate language and voice, including using the mute button
- students must be dressed appropriately, per school dress code.
It is important for all students to follow the classroom/school rules and procedures. Disruptions in the classroom not only make it difficult for the teacher to teach, they make it difficult for the other students to learn.
In the event I am absent and a substitute is managing my classroom, the same procedures and expectations apply. If a student is disrespectful to a substitute or does not follow instructions, contact will be made with the parent and the student will be subject to consequences listed below.