This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Career and Technical Education classes allow students to explore career paths as they consider their options after high school. In our classroom, we emphasize the importance of displaying traits and behaviors consistent with both a positive learning environment and an Information Technology workplace.
- Arrive to class on time and ready to work.
- Be courteous and respectful of others and their property.
- Classroom equipment (computers, etc.) is for instructional purposes only.
- Know and follow all school rules and the Student Code of Conduct. Example—No food or drink in the computer lab.
- Bring class materials to class every day—Paper, Pencil/Pen, etc.
- Keep the classroom neat and orderly.