Senior Portrait Information
August 21, 2023
Class of 2024 Seniors!
Prestige Photography has been chosen as your senior photographer!
Senior Portraits will be taken at West Creek HS between 9/5/2023-9/13/2023
Postcards with appointment codes have been mailed out to your home! If you have not received your appointment code in the mail yet, you can view your appointment online by searching for your school!
• First, go to https://prestigeportraits.com/
• Next, enter TN for state and Clarksville for the city.
• Then, select West Creek HIGH SCHOOL
• Finally, enter your legal first and last name to start the scheduling process!
What to bring to the appointment:
Bring a strapless tank top for the drape picture or a clean white T-shirt for the tux picture. Bring casual outfits of your choice.
If you have questions, please contact Prestige Photography by email at [email protected] or by phone or our live chat!
Live Chat: mylifetouch.com
Weekdays: 5:00 AM – 6:00 PM PST
Weekdays: 6:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST
*In order to be included in the yearbook, you must be photographed by Prestige Photography.
Looking to select a Yearbook Pose? Proofs are typically mailed within 3-4 weeks after your session. If you are the first person to claim images for a portrait session, you will have access to select the yearbook pose for that session. Others that claim the session after you will not have access to the yearbook selection screen. If your yearbook requires you to select more than one pose, you can select your poses by contacting Customer Service via live chat.
How do I select my Yearbook Pose?
• Go to shop.prestigeportraits.com
• Create an account
• Enter your Session ID and Access Code and click “Claim Images”
Once you have claimed your proofs:
• Click “View Proofs”.
• Look for the “Select your Yearbook Portrait” box.
• Click “Select Pose” to open the selection panel.
• View Yearbook acceptable images by using the slider arrows in the pop-up window.
• Once the large preview shows the pose you want to select for your yearbook, click “Submit Portrait” at the bottom of the window.
• Confirm your choice by clicking “Yes, Submit Portrait.”
• Your pose selection will be displayed on your proof page in the Yearbook Portrait box.
How do I change my Yearbook Pose? Once you’ve made a yearbook pose selection, you cannot change it online. However, as long as your school’s yearbook selection deadline has not passed, you can change your pose selection by contacting Customer Service via live chat.
What If I Lost or Didn’t Receive My Proof?
Proofs are typically mailed within 3-4 weeks after your session. If you didn’t receive your proof or have lost them, please call 615-628-8600 or 1-800-736-4775, and one of our representatives will be able to assist you in retrieving your Session ID and Access Code.
Visit Prestige Portraits Frequently Asked Questions for additional directions for selecting your yearbook pose.