Volleyball Tryouts 2022
May 5, 2022
Where: West Creek High School Main Gym
When: June 13th-16
- June 13th and 14th for 8th and 9th grades (based off 21-22 school year)
- June 13th 7:30 – 11:00am
- June 14th 8:00 – 11:00am
- June 15th and 16th for 10th and 11th grades (based off 21-22 school year)
- June 15th : 7:30 – 11:00am
- June 16th : 8:00 – 11:00am
What will I need: A bottle of water, snack, sneakers, shorts, Tshirt and a positive attitude. Also, a physical, sudden cardiac arrest, concussion and parental consent form must be completed after 4/16/22. No Exceptions.
- 8th and 10th graders need to wear grey T-shirts.
- 9th and 11th graders need to wear black T-shirts.
Parent Meeting: For those players who make the team there is a mandatory parent meeting on June 20th at 6:00pm in the Lecture hall at West Creek HS.
TSSAA Dead Period: June 25 – July 10 (no contact and no practice)
Practices in June will be held Monday -Thursday 8am-11am. The Girls will have Friday-Saturday and Sunday off.
Practices in July will be Monday -Friday 8am – 11am. Girls will have Saturday and Sunday off.
Any questions contact:
Head Coach: Josh Stoeckl – [email protected]