AP Reimbursement Checks will be mailed November 1, 2018.
August 30th, 2018
August 27th, 2018
August 20th, 2018
August 20th, 2018
- Senior Tribute Ads come in 3 sizes and are in full color:
Full page for $245
Half Page $150
Quarter Page $80
- Ads can use current or childhood photos of student as long as they are appropriate.
- Ads can include a message to student that also needs to be appropriate and within copyright laws.
- Ads can be created and paid for online at yearbooksforever.com or purchased from Mrs. Holliday in the library. You can bring in photos for her to scan or the photos on a disc. Please have ad size chosen, money for ad, any pictures, and any message you would like. (There will be a table where you can purchase your ad and set up a time to create the ad)
- Ads purchased from Mrs. Holliday will need to be cash, check or money order made out to WCHS.
- Ads are in full color so you can choose a color scheme or design idea that you would like.
- If you purchase a yearbook for your student, you will get $15 off a full page ad.
- You will see your ad before we consider it finalized and add it to the book to ensure you like it.
- All ads must be purchased by Dec. 3rd
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Mrs. Holliday at 931-503-1788 (option #3 for library) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 17th, 2018
August 4th, 2018
A parent/guardian may complete all necessary forms for student laptop registration and (if applicable) pay fees by visiting http://studentlaptops.cmcss.net. For students new to CMCSS, a claim code can be requested 24 hours after registration by clicking the button at the bottom of the registration page that says “If you do not have a claim code, click here.”